Parker & Sons is hiring for an Accounts Payable position. We are a growing Heating & A/C, Plumbing, Electrical, & Water Treatment contractor who has served the valley for over 40 years.
Heavy data entry, assist with check runs, assist with month end close, other duties as needed.
Schedule: Full-time – Monday thru Friday – 7:30am to 4pm
Salary Info: $16-$19 per hour, depending on experience, plus:
*401K with company match
*Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and Legal insurance
*Paid holidays, vacation, sick time
*Monthly & annual bonus plan
Primary Tasks & Duties: This position will work closely with the Accounts Payable Team Lead and be responsible for data entry, assisting with check runs, month end processes, and contacting vendors.
- Data entry of all invoices for various parts vendors
- Assist with check runs by selecting invoices from parts vendors to be paid
- End of the month receipt clean-up by verifying against vendor statements
- Adding invoices to the month end accrual list
- Cross checking accrual list to assure there are no duplicates
- Assist with vendor inquiries by e-mail/phone
- Process incoming A/P mail
- Monitor shared e-mail inbox and print invoices for processing
- Back-up for printing checks when AP lead is unavailable
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent MS Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Must type a minimum of 45 words per minute
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong ethics and ability to keep information confidential
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with Service Titan or Intacct a plus, but not required
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Click the Apply button to send us your resume.
Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses in Arizona for over 40 years, and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and water quality contractors in the industry. To maintain our high standards, we require an exceptional group of people who have the desire to contribute their talents and abilities and seek out opportunities to advance their expertise to forward the company's innovation. Our mission is to continue to build long-lasting relationships with our customers through our winning spirit and commitment to 100% satisfaction… guaranteed.